Wolf Home Products to Unveil Historic Rollout of New Products and Services at 2016 Remodeling Show
(YORK, Pa.) - Wolf Home Products today announced it will be introducing the largest single expansion of products and dealer support services in the company’s history at the Remodeling Show/Deck Expo/JLC Live 2016. Wolf Home Products is a leading supplier of kitchen cabinets and building products in the U.S.
The Remodeling Show, which will run October 5-7 at the Baltimore Convention Center, is a three day event sponsored by the National Association of Homebuilders, the North American Deck and Rail Association and Remodeling magazine featuring educational conference programming, professional development and product exhibition.
Heading the list of Wolf’s new products is Wolf Transition, Wolf Home Products’ new line of full-access cabinets, one of the most sought-after styles of cabinetry on the market. Wolf Transition cabinets present not only simplicity and contemporary style, but also increased storage, easier access and a more efficient use of space. Wolf Transition cabinets will be available in 17 door styles and 37 finishes.
In addition to Transition, the Wolf Home Products exhibit at Booth 2204 will feature:
- • Terrace, Wolf’s brand new decking collection, featuring 5 capped composite decking colors
- • Two new Tropical Hardwood PVC decking colors and two new PVC porch colors
- • Two new door styles to the Builders Mark cabinet line
- • Block-It housewrap from Kimberly-Clark
- • New Boral Siding products
- • A roll-out of Wolf Home Products’ new website, which will offer much greater interactivity, streamlined navigation, and a wide range of fresh content
Visitors to Wolf Home Products’ booth will be among the first to see and handle the new products and talk with the team of Wolf Home Products experts. For more information, click here for the JLC Live website.
For more information about Wolf Home Products, visit www.wolfhomeproducts.com