JOB POSTING: Warehouse Shift Supervisor (York, PA)
• Full time, Monday through Friday from 4:30am - 2:00pm, 1st Shift
• Competitive Compensation
• Outstanding healthcare benefits, 401K with employer match, paid time off & paid holidays
• As a Wolf Shift Supervisor, you will help support growth from our Kitchen & Bath warehouse in York, Pennsylvania
• Direct and supervise all day-to-day activities on the warehouse facility during assigned shift, including building loads, loading and unloading trucks, picking orders, servicing customer pick-ups, proper receiving and storage of incoming material, processing paperwork, and inventory control.
• Assist General Manager with the management of operations, including supervision of staff, identifying business opportunities and risks, controlling the budget, and managing inventory.
• In the absence of the Business Unit Manager performs the duties necessary for the effective and efficient operation of the business unit.
• Manage warehouse employees on assigned shift, which includes participating in the hiring process, scheduling, training, coaching, conducting appraisals, disciplining, and terminating. Provide leadership and guidance by establishing effective goals, communicating company policy, and providing necessary instruction and feedback.
• Insure compliance by warehouse personnel with all safety policies, procedures, rules and guidelines.
• Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful, ethical manner with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education Required (R)/ Desired (D)
• (R) Read, Speak and Write English
• (R) Basic Math skills
• (R) High School diploma or GED
• (R) 3-4 year's previous experience in warehousing or building materials distribution
• (D) College Degree or some college
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner, HR Administrator, at 717-852-4807.