JOB POSTING: Technical Support Specialist (York, PA)
• Must live in or near York, Pennsylvania
• Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
• Competitive compensation & healthcare benefits, 401K with employer match, paid time off & paid holidays
The Technical Support Specialist will oversee the design, configuration, installation, maintenance and repair of computer hardware, audio visual systems, software, network connectivity, and provide technical support to all users.
• Assess malfunctions of computer hardware and/or software applications.
• Install computer hardware, peripherals, and network equipment and application software.
• Install PC software, print drivers, scanners, etc.
• Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot computers/workstations, printers, etc.
• Maintain a variety of manual and electronic files and/or records (e.g., permission levels, network identification, security access, licenses, work logs, etc.) for reference and audit trails.
• Maintain computer parts, supplies and materials commonly needed for computer repairs.
• Open trouble tickets and work with vendors to resolve outages relating to network and telecommunications in a timely manner.
• Work within helpdesk software, completing trouble tickets and detailing resolutions within ticketing system
• Manage the company’s cell phone plans/accounts and relationships with the vendors.
• Reconcile and process billings/invoices and contracts.
• Monitor and manage the asset system for the tracking of all corporate computing hardware.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education Required
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
(R) Read, Speak and Write English;
(R) High school diploma or GED;
(R) 2-year Degree in Computer Technology (or a related field) or at least 2-4 years comparable experience
(R) Excellent communication skills;
(R) Strong customer service skills;
(R) Knowledge of MS Windows Desktop O/S and Microsoft Office products;
(R) Ability to travel to our site locations with minimal notice
(D) Knowledge of Dell, VMWare, HP/Nimble, Meraki and Mitel/ShoreTel technologies
(D) Familiar with Salesforce.com configuration/functions;
(D) Working knowledge of virus protection software and procedures;
(D) Basic understanding and working knowledge of telecommunications and LANs, modems,
network operating systems and network hardware (cabling, connectors, hubs,
(D) Working knowledge of common preventive maintenance techniques such as cleaning
screens, keyboards, mouse, and hard drive care, and vacuuming system units,
ESD, magnetism, heat, RFI, electrical power, and environmental concerns;
(D) Applicable Microsoft Certifications;
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner at 717-852-4807.