JOB POSTING: Sales Representative - Wisconsin
• Wolf is “hunting” for a Representative to grow our Building Products business in Wisconsin
• Wolf Sales Representatives are outgoing, self-motivated, organized and responsive. Our Sales Representatives support our Territory Managers in their efforts to sell our products to local independent dealers.
• As Market Development Representatives, they work with our established base of independent dealers to promote and sell our Building Products to builders, developers, contractors and homeowners
• Wolf hires outgoing, self-motivated, organized, customer focused leaders who have great communication skills; an entrepreneurial spirit and “hunter” mindset are a must
• Wolf provides training systems that support career growth that could lead to other career opportunities beyond sales, such as marketing, product management, purchasing or other positions within Wolf.
• Wolf offers a competitive salary plus commission, as well as vehicle, phone, computer and business expense reimbursement
• Promote products on behalf of the company and work closely with Territory Managers.
• Participate in dealer sales calls when appropriate. Facilitate sales promotions, marketing and merchandising for WOLF Home Products customers.
• Make field product introduction calls on contractors, architects, and builders on behalf of our dealer base in the market place.
• Coordinate and participate in market blitzes for all WOLF Home Products.
• Attend trade and contractor shows as well as be involved in dealer training.
• Maintain a high attention to detail to ensure all account objectives and needs are met.
• Effectively communicate and present the WOLF value proposition in relation to customer’s needs.
• Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful, ethical manner with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
• (R) Ability to travel including occasional overnights for company meetings or training
• (R) High School Diploma or GED
• (D) College degree or equivalent work experience
• (R) Computer and software proficiency
• (D) Social media proficiency
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner at 717-852-4807.