JOB POSTING: Regional Fleet & Driver Manager (Sumner, WA)
• Monday through Friday, 6am - 4pm
• Must reside in or near Sumner, WA
• Territory includes Washington, Utah & Colorado
• As a Regional Fleet & Driver Manager, you will be responsible for oversight of the equipment and drivers in the assigned region. Personnel Responsibilities: the regional manager will hire, coach, train, discipline, and conduct annual performance evaluations of employees. Provide leadership and guidance to employees by establishing effective goals and use scorecards to educate and improve employee performance and safety.
In conjunction with the Director of Fleet and Drivers; the regional manager is responsible for planning, directing, managing, coordinating, and supervising the programs for acquisition, assignment, utilization, maintenance, repair, replacement, and disposal of fleet vehicles. The regional manager is the primary contact for fleet and driver operations.
Responsible for attaining financial goals established by senior management.
Ensure compliance to DOT and FMCSA Rules and Regulations.
• Manage employees in assigned transportation business unit. Duties include hiring, training, coaching, conducting appraisals, disciplining, and terminating. Provide leadership and guidance by establishing effective goals, communicating company policy, and providing necessary instruction and feedback.
• DOT Compliance: follow all DOT Rules and Regulations and ensure that Wolf Logistics, LLC is DOT compliant.
• Assist management in the design and selection of delivery equipment for Wolf Logistics, LLC. Including software systems for effective use of delivery equipment: Electronic Logging Devices (ELD), on board cameras, etc.
• Responsible for the maintenance of Wolf Logistics, LLC delivery equipment.
• Responsible for expense review and explanation of variance from budget for assigned cost centers.
• Frequent travel to locations via air or car.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
• (R) Read, Speak and Write English;
• (R) College Degree or minimum of 7 years’ experience in transportation management
• (R) Class A CDL Driver's License
• (R) Understand balance sheet and income statement and ability to prepare financial budget and proformas
• (R) Ability to travel
• (R) Proficient with PC and Microsoft software applications
• (D) Mechanically inclined
How to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner at 717-852-4807.