JOB POSTING: Multifamily & Homebuilder Sales Representative - Midwest
• Wolf is searching for a Chicago, Illinois based Multifamily & Homebuilder Sales Representative
• Wolf Multifamily & Homebuilder Sales Representatives are responsible for growing relationships and top line sales with national homebuilder, multifamily builders, developers and property owner channel in the assigned geographical footprint.
• Wolf hires outgoing, self-motivated, organized, customer focused leaders who have great communication skills; an entrepreneurial spirit and “hunter” mindset is a must
• Wolf provides training systems that support career growth that could lead to other career opportunities beyond sales, such as marketing, product management, purchasing or other positions within Wolf
• Wolf offers a competitive salary, as well as vehicle, phone, computer and business expense reimbursement
• Manage all regional aspects of relationship with national homebuilders, multifamily builders, developers, general contractors and property owners
• Account management and strategic planning at all channel interfaces
• Conduct AIA presentations to Multifamily architects
• Support current customer base within the national homebuilders, multifamily builders, developers and property owners
• Develop corporate multifamily builders’ sales strategies regionally
• Collaborate with Regional Vice President to shape customers’ business agenda, understanding their “boardroom” level issues and proactively tailor solutions for their resolution
• Account demand forecasting
• Program and contract negotiations
• Execute on all sales initiatives and pricing strategies for National Homebuilders in accordance with national programs established by Regional Vice President
• When appropriate collaborate with Wolf Home Product dealers, Sales Consultants, and Market Development Representatives to win new business
• Work with developer, multifamily builder to help manage project and customer expectations
• Multifamily construction job site visits
• Co-hosting plant tours / customer visits
• Lead internal team members (Procurement, Customer Care) in evaluating and anticipating customer needs, responding to customer requests, training on new and existing Multifamily products and services, and overall maintenance of Multifamily customer relationships
• Provide precise and timely feedback of market data and conditions
• Relentlessly seek out new opportunities to expand profitable Wolf business through new account acquisition, account retention, cross-selling and pull-through
• Develop Wolf Home Products Subcontractor Initiative
• Develop sufficient financial acumen required to construct and convey robust financial arguments that favor Wolf’s value propositions
• Maintain high attention to detail to ensure all account objectives and needs are met
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
• (R) Read, Speak and Write English
• (R) Computer and Software proficiency
• (R) College Degree
• (R) Must reside within 1 hr. of a major airport
• (R) Extensive overnight travel 50-75% of your time
• (R) Sales professional with 2-4 years’ experience.
• (D) National homebuilders, commercial and multifamily construction, developers and owners experience preferred.
• (D) Prior experience of discovering, defining, and capturing new market opportunities with large national multifamily clients is preferred.
• (D) CRM Software experience (i.e. Salesforce.com)
• (D) Social Media proficiency
• (D) Ability to read blue prints is preferred
• (D) Project Management experience is preferred.
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner at 717-852-4807.