JOB POSTING: Material Master Data Analyst (York, PA)
• Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
• Competitive compensation & outstanding healthcare benefits, 401K with employer match, paid time off & paid holidays
• York, Pennsylvania
As a Material Master Data Analyst, employees will support the organization by accurately setting-up, maintaining and optimizing all material master data and associated elements utilized within the ERP system. This position will interface with various functional areas to ensures master data integrity as well as maintaining the processes and developing the documentation to support it.
• Maintaining Material Master Data, Elements and Areas including but not limited to: Standard Material Master, Material Info Records, List and Cost Condition Records, Warehouse Management data points, Variant Config structures and Tables, Subcontracting, bills of materials, Custom Table Maintenance & Vendor/Customer Material Info Records.
• Maintain the processes and data associated with our I-Buy (Hybris) online ordering system.
• Manage and Facilitate accurate and timely Price Increases/Changes.
• Collaborate with Wolf Home Products & Sales Team on setting pricing/margin structures.
• Assist in developing Stock Matrices, Price Pages, Cost Sheets & Flat Files for customers.
• Work closely with Vendors on Product Launches, Price Increases and Master data integrity.
• Coordinate and assist MM Consultants with implementation of MM SAP Functionality.
• Be Subject Matter Expert for Forecasting Model, related settings and execution of it to produce desired results.
• Generate on as need basis ad hoc inventory and sales reports.
• Participate and/or lead Material Master Project related meetings associated with Product Line Extensions, changes and Price Increases.
• Leverage the use of Winshuttle Tool to assist with continual improvement of Material Maintenance processes and any repetitive process that can be scripted across the organization.
• Provided dedicated support of internal customer requirements and inquiries.
• Work in partnership with other managers and departments to improve end-to-end processes.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education Required
• Read, Speak and Write English
• High School diploma or GED
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
• Experience with SAP preferred but not required
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner, HR Administrator, at 717-852-4807.