JOB POSTING: Marketing Associate
• Monday through Friday
• Assist in the implementation of branding, marketing and promotional activities, including trade shows, events, new product introductions, point of purchase, sales promotions, incentive programs, literature, email as well as other internal and external communications and projects.
• Effectively manage daily administrative tasks including proofreading, Toolbox maintenance, eNews subscriber list maintenance and report creation. Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics.
• Format price pages and initial presentations. Customize existing sales representative templates.
• Collect and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
• Conduct market research and identify new opportunities. Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities.
• Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material. Assist with digital asset management.
• Effectively communicate with co-workers, Product Managers, Sales, Procurement, Customer Care and other Wolf personnel, outside suppliers, freelancers and customers.
• Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful, ethical manner with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
(R) Read, Speak, Write English
(R) High School Diploma or GED
(D) Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Communications or Marketing
(R) Valid driver’s license
(R) Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of management
(R) Ability to make timely decisions. Problem solving, communication and listening skills
(R) Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
(R) Basic social media knowledge & understanding
(D) 1-2 years’ experience in marketing/communications and project management
(D) Proficiency with Adobe Suite software. Understanding of image file formats and resolution.
(D) Experience in using internet as research, marketing and sales management tools
(D) Familiar with search engines, web analytics, and business research tools
(D) Knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
(D) Working knowledge with CRM programs (Salesforce experience a plus)
How to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner, HR Administrator, at 717-852-4807.