JOB POSTING: Logistics Analyst (York, PA)
• Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm
• As a Wolf Logistics Analyst, you will be responsible for performing research and analytics for the inbound and outbound transportation needs of Wolf operations logistics network. You will oversee logistics processes and product delivery by tracking and reviewing data of delivery route activity for all modes of transportation, cost efficiency and effectiveness and review of invoices. Additionally, you'll support the procurement of logistics service providers for all modes of transportation utilized by Wolf.
• Collect, interpret, and analyze various types of logistics data including delivery geography, run designs, delivery days/frequency, miles, stops, capacity & costs.
• Review of logistics processes and procedures; identify, recommend, and implement improvement to maximize delivery efficiency while minimizing costs.
• Utilize analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and/or control logistical costs.
• Maintain database(s) of logistics information and develop metrics.
• Leverage web-based logistics systems and other appropriate methods of monitoring deliveries and shipments.
• Assist the business unit manager with special projects and perform analysis of departmental reports as requested.
• Be willing to work overtime.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
• (R) Read, speak and write English
• (R) High school diploma or GED
• (R) Proficient with PC, Microsoft and other applicable software applications
• (R) 4 years college or equivalent work experience in Logistics
How to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner at 717-852-4807.