JOB POSTING: Kitchen & Bath Modification Assembler (York, PA)
• Monday through Friday; 7:00am - 3:30pm
• Participates in the modification of assembled cabinets according to the description on each order.
• This self-motivated person will work within the framework of a team and produce/modify cabinets both with a team member or individually.
• Participates in the operation and maintenance of all woodworking machines including table saws, hand tools, etc. and other machines and tools used to unassembled, modify and reassemble cabinetry.
• Participates in maintaining records and reports material labor and material costs; requisitions supplies, materials, tool and equipment.
• Be able to complete the paperwork associated with this job description.
• Receives, unloads and stages incoming assembled cabinetry for modification.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
• (R) Read, speak and write English
• (R) High school diploma or GED
• (R) At least 18 years of age
• (R) 1 year previous experience in woodworking cabinet making
• (R) Proficient with PC and Microsoft software applications
• (D) Experience with SAP
• (D) Bilingual (English-Spanish)
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Jasmine Cintron at 717-852-4846, or Rachel Wagner at 717-852-4807.