JOB POSTING: Credit Services Representative (York, PA)
• Monday - Friday
• Competitive compensation
• Outstanding healthcare benefits, 401K with employer match, paid time off & paid holidays
Provide administrative assistance for Credit, Collections, accounts Receivable and other divisional related activities as required. Responsible for all functions related to the daily preparation of bank deposits. Back up for applying and posting payments as needed. Research payment deductions and conduct credit account investigations. Set up new customer accounts as well as update customer information in SAP. Conduct POD research for unpaid and/or short paid invoices. Generate deduction report, update deduction spreadsheet and report on deduction measurements for monthly meetings. Provide front desk coverage on an as needed basis. Generate customer account statements and reprint invoices. Communicate effectively with internal and external customers. 3rd back up for Mail Room if needed. Assist in A/P functions as needed.
• Perform all functions related to daily deposit preparation.
• Research customer payment discrepancies, conduct customer investigations & update customer information in SAP.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education Required
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
(R) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
(R) Read, Speak and Write English
(R) Solid working knowledge of SAP
(R) MS Windows, Word, Excel, MS Exchange and Schedule
(R) High school diploma or GED
(D) 1 – 2 years previous experience
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Jasmine Cintron at 717-356-1980.