JOB POSTING: Credit & Collections Specialist (York, PA)
• Monday - Friday
• Competitive compensation
• Outstanding healthcare benefits, 401K with employer match, paid time off & paid holidays
• Analyze credit reports and financial information to determine credit worthiness.
• Make collection calls and release orders
• Review and assemble credit files.
• Evaluate credit risk and set appropriate credit lines.
• Handle routine credit inquiries and correspondence with customers and sales force.
• Authorize sales/credit to customers in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Represent the company at outside credit trade groups and field visits with customers.
• Approve and/or decline orders for customers.
• Provide credit references.
• Report on DSO, Bad debt, delinquency numbers and customer contacts for departmental meetings.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education Required
• Read, Speak and Write English
• High school diploma or GED
• MS Windows, Word, Excel, MS Exchange and Schedule
• 1-2 years previous experience
• Collections Experience is strongly preferred
• SAP Experience is strongly preferred
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Jasmine Cintron at 717-356-1980.