JOB POSTING: Corporate Accountant (York, PA)
• Monday - Friday
• Competitive compensation
• Outstanding healthcare benefits, 401K with employer match, paid time off & paid holidays
• Process the monthly financial activity of Wolf’s logistical division.
• Participate in meetings related to current projects.
• Posts journal entries to general ledger and prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Assist with the month-end close process.
• Assist with ad hoc analysis and reporting needs.
• Be willing to do other duties as required.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education Required
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
(R) Read and Write English;
(R) High school diploma or GED;
(R) 4 year College Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
Or 5 years of experience in progressively challenging accounting positions;
(D) 2-4 years of experience in financial accounting/reporting/analysis;
(R) Proficient with Microsoft Office;
(D) Working knowledge of SAP financial module;
(R) Strong customer service skills;
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Jasmine Cintron at 717-356-1980.