JOB POSTING: Cabinet Assembler - 3rd Shift (York, PA)
• Sunday through Thursday
• Mandatory overtime and some weekends are required, as needed
• Construct and assemble cabinet components, according to the description on each production schedule.
• Participate in the operation and maintenance of all machines including staple guns, glue guns, hand tools, etc. and other machines
• Be able to complete the paperwork associated with this job description.
• Maintain a safe working environment while complying to policies and procedures relating to safety and quality
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Education
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
• (R) Read, speak and write English
• (R) High school diploma or GED
• (D) 1 year of production experience in assembly of cabinets or equivalent
• (D) Mechanically inclined
• (D) Bilingual (English-Spanish)
Ways to Apply
• Complete an online application by clicking here
• Print and complete an application by clicking here
- Fax: 717-849-0620
- U.S. Mail: The Wolf Organization, Attn: Recruiter, 20 West Market Street, York, PA 17401
- Email: [email protected]
Please contact Rachel Wagner at 717-852-4807.