Is building an outdoor kitchen on your summer to-do list? Let Wolf Home Products help!
Wolf is excited to announce the launch of Wolf Endurance Cabinetry, a new collection of outdoor cabinets designed for demanding areas, including decks, patios, garages, and mudrooms. These lightweight aluminum cabinets offer a powder-coated finish and sealed storage to ensure weather resistance.
Where Can You Use These Cabinets?
These cabinets are perfect for spaces where you need functional space. They hold any items you need, and they can withstand both the elements and the test of time. Use them in your backyard to store grilling tools or your kids' outdoor toys. You can also put the cabinets in your mudroom to hold everything from rain boots to winter coats. No matter what you need to store outside, Wolf outdoor cabinetry has the solution.
Benefits of Wolf Endurance Cabinets
Made in the U.S. from 25% recycled material, these cabinets are available in three colors, White, Black, and Ash. The cabinets are easy to configure, handle, and install. Available for Quick Ship delivery, Wolf Endurance cabinets offer a price tag that is substantially less than stainless steel alternatives since they're made from durable aluminum.
Wolf outdoor cabinets are light, allowing you greater design flexibility and the opportunity to easily move the cabinets to a new spot on your deck or even to a new location if you decide to move to a new house. We also ensure that these cabinets hold up in any type of climate with our exclusive all-weather finish that meets AAMA 2604 specifications. You don't need to worry about what you store inside. Food and snacks are safe since supplies stay dry inside, unaffected by rain and moisture.
Tips to Remember When You're Planning
These outdoor cabinets are the perfect item to help you create your dream outdoor kitchen or assist if you need a subtle way to add space and organize things. Here are five tips to remember as you’re planning:
- Select low-maintenance products designed to withstand the outside elements, including cabinets, countertops, sinks, and appliances.
- Think about what size appliances you really need. Mini appliances are often suitable in outdoor kitchen designs since these spaces are used less frequently than regular kitchens.
- Remember to include an outdoor dining area in your design plan so that you create a functional outdoor living space.
- Don’t forget about electricity and water! Make sure you are incorporating where your utilities will go in your design plan.
- Consider adding outside lighting to create ambiance and allow the party to continue into the night!
How to Buy Wolf Endurance Cabinets
Wolf outdoor cabinetry is available through different dealers. Find a local dealer today on our website to learn more about your storage and design options. A local dealer will work with you one-on-one to find the right products for your space. For additional design inspiration, visit our gallery of Wolf outdoor cabinetry.
To include Wolf Endurance cabinets in your outdoor kitchen plans, contact a Wolf dealer today.