Classic styling, with a nod to what’s new.
The raised panel cabinets say “traditional” but with a slightly bolder, cleaner line. Which makes WOLF’s Saginaw cabinets ideal for a wide range of kitchen designs.
Choose from rich crimson, chestnut or honey finishes. Select your own hardware for a personal touch. Whatever you decide, you’ll enjoy genuine American craftsmanship, including the solid American maple cabinet doors and drawer fronts that are standard in all WOLF cabinets.
Styled to complement almost any décor, Saginaw transitional cabinets will create a tasteful focal point for practically every kitchen.
- Solid maple doors and drawer fronts
- Full 1⁄2″ plywood side and back panels
- 3⁄4″ solid wood corner blocks
- 3⁄4″ bullnosed adjustable plywood shelves
- Dovetail drawer construction with sidemount glides
- Hidden, six-way adjustable hinges
- Plywood hanging rails top and bottom